Brockville Wedding Photographer.
Vertigo Productions Wedding Photography.
"All Love is beautiful and should be celebrated, I'd be honored to help you document your love story."
~Leona Julie Oates. Owner
- Studio location is downtown Brockville.
- Lighting styles that will be used. Ambient lighting, on camera speedlight..
- carries liability insurance.
- All equipment is carried in duplicate in case of malfunction.
- All sessions are by appointment only.
- Weekends book up well in advance.
non-refundable booking fee of 50% is charged when booking your wedding date. The required booking fee pays
for: holding your date, turning away all others who request to book
it, preparation, planning, client communication, drafting contracts, brainstorming, location scouting and planning etc.
- Approx 48 hours after your wedding you will receive up to 5 sneak peaks for thank you cards etc.
time is 12 weeks. Please be patient; your photographer having to
respond to an abundance of update requests from clients will delay their work progress,
completed images will include a limited use copyright license allowing
you to print and upload the images. They will contain a small watermark
in the corner saying "Vertigo productions photography". Do not crop
this out when posting on social media. This
is similar to a painter signing their paintings, so viewers will know
who the artist is. Terms of this watermark may be negotiated prior to
- vertigo productions photography retains the right to share and edit images of your likeness. on any medium for advertising purposes. Terms of this model release may be negotiated prior to booking only.
- For printing services i recommend "the copy shop", who are located down the road from the photo studio. I don't believe in buying prints, marking up the prices, then selling them to my clients. No one wants an expensive middle man in order to get beautiful prints.