Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! I would be thrilled to photograph your precious newborn. I have hair-bows, headbands, bow-ties, swaddles, wraps, scarves, blankets, baby
beds, baskets, knit newborn outfits, tutus, backdrops, nearly every
colour of fuzzy carpet and much more. the sets / wardrobe for baby will be planned ahead of time and everything will be set up prior to your arrival. If you would like yourself and family to be included the photo session, No problem, the Mega and Large packages have time to include some family shots. please let your photographer know ahead of time how many people will be shooting and what everyone will be wearing.
A 1 hour Pregnancy Session + a 1 hour Solo Newborn Session
Access to 20+ maternity dresses
40 edited digital images
May include babies Parents & Siblings
2 Hours $499
(On Sale - Regular Price $600)
30 edited digital images
May include babies Parents
1 Hour $299
20 edited digital images
- Studio location is downtown Brockville.
- Lighting styles that may be used. Strobe Flash, Speed-lights, Ambient lighting and Coloured Gels.
- The studio carries liability insurance, is wheelchair accessible, has reserved parking, and open since 2007
- newborn shoots take place in the studio
- All equipment is carried in duplicate in case of malfunction.
- All sessions are by appointment only.
- Weekends book up in advance, so please don't leave booking until the last minute.
non-refundable (booking & studio setup fee) of 50% of your total package price is charged when you make an
appointment for a newborn
photo shoot. In the event you can't make it to your purchased time
slot, and you would like to reschedule, a new booking fee will be
required. Photography is a service, so your photographers time/talent
the product you are buying. Empty time slots cost your photographer
money, and the small booking fee only covers a portion of income lost
when reserved time slots are cancelled. The required booking fee pays
for: holding your time slot, turning away all others who request to book
it, lengthy studio setup, preparation, planning, client communication,
brainstorming, props that may have been purchased specifically for your
package includes a set number of free edited digital images, you may
choose additional selections beyond those that are included in your
package for an added fee.
time following your session you will
choose your favorite images from a larger batch of low resolution,
watermarked images that your photographer will email to you. These
proofs are to be deleted once you have chosen your selections for
completion. These proofs are for the sole purpose of choosing which
images you want to buy. They are not to be shared, posted to social
media, or printed. The images
you choose will be edited and emailed back to you once they are
- Services include expert
retouching and image manipulation. Vertigo Productions can deliver on
more photoshop requests than your average photographer.
- Your completed images will include a copyright license to print and upload to social media. EVERY TIME you post the images online give credit to Vertigo Productions Photography in the post descriptions. Photographers rely on people seeing their work to gain more business. Distracting watermarks with business logos in the middle of your images have been omitted with the promise that clients will credit Vertigo Productions accordingly. I don't like putting my business name in the middle of my images, so I trust that my clients will give the proper credit every single time they post.
- Turnaround time is 2 weeks. Please be patient; your photographer having to respond to an abundance of update requests from clients will delay their work progress,
- For printing services i recommend "the copy shop", who are located down the road from the photo studio. I don't believe in buying prints, marking up the prices, then selling them to my clients. No one requires an expensive middle man in order to get beautiful prints.