Kingston Wedding Photographer
congratulations on your recent engagement! I would be honoured to begin documenting your love story with a photo session. Engagement photos not only show off how in love you are, they also give you practice in front of the camera, prior to shooting your wedding photos.
full Hour $299
20 edited digital images
Up to 6 people/pets
Half Hour $199
10 edited digital images
Up to 6 people/pets
- Studio location is downtown Brockville.
- Pets are welcome in the studio.
- Lighting styles that may be used. Strobe Flash, Speed-lights, Ambient lighting and Coloured Gels.
- The studio carries liability insurance, is wheelchair accessible, has reserved parking, and open since 2007
- Most shoots take place in the studio or outside.
- May be willing to travel within Eastern Ontario to small cities or rural areas for a travel fee.
- All equipment is carried in duplicate in case of malfunction.
- All sessions are by appointment only.
- Weekends book up in advance, so please don't leave booking until the last minute.
- A small,
non-refundable booking fee of $50 is charged when you make an appointment for an engagement
photo shoot. In the event you can't make it to your purchased time
slot, and you would like to reschedule, a new booking fee will be
required. Photography is a service, so your photographers time/talent is
the product you are buying. Empty time slots cost your photographer
money, and the small booking fee only covers a portion of income lost
when reserved time slots are cancelled. The required booking fee pays
for: holding your time slot, turning away all others who request to book
it, studio setup, preparation, planning, client communication,
brainstorming, props that may have been purchased specifically for your
session etc. If your shoot is outside you may reschedule for free, if the forecast calls for rain or snow and you give at least 60 minutes notice.
package includes a set number of free edited digital images, you may
choose additional selections beyond those that are included in your
package for an added fee.
- Some time following your session you will
choose your favorite images from a larger batch of low resolution,
watermarked images that your photographer will email to you. These proofs are to be deleted once you have chosen your selections for completion. These proofs are for the sole purpose of choosing which images you want to buy. They are not to be shared, posted to social media, or printed. The images
you choose will be edited and emailed back to you once they are
- Services include expert retouching and image manipulation. Vertigo Productions can deliver on more photoshop requests than your average photographer.
- Your completed images will include a copyright license to print and upload to social media. EVERY TIME you post the images online give credit to Vertigo Productions Photography in the post descriptions. Photographers rely on people seeing their work to gain more business. Distracting watermarks with business logos in the middle of your images have been omitted with the promise that clients will credit Vertigo Productions accordingly. I don't like putting my business name in the middle of my images, so I trust that my clients will give the proper credit every single time they post.
- Turnaround time is 2 weeks. Please be patient; your photographer having to respond to an abundance of update requests from clients will delay their work progress,
- For printing services i recommend "the copy shop", who are located down the road from the photo studio. I don't believe in buying prints, marking up the prices, then selling them to my clients. No one requires an expensive middle man in order to get beautiful prints.